About Our School
"College and Career Ready Students!"
"Focus! One student at a time!"
Robinson Elementary is nestled in the beautiful Appalachian Mountains of Eastern Kentucky
in the community of Ary. We are part of the Perry County School District and have a
current enrollment of approximately 260 students from preschool through 8th grade. During the 2015-2016 school year, Robinson was honored to be ranked a School of Distinction by the Kentucky Department of Education! We are proud to be
BLUEJAYS! We continue to hold our position as a distinguished middle school.
For directions to the school, click the QR code.
We believe that:
1. Education is the shared responsibility of the school,
the students, their families, and the community.
2. Student learning is out top priority and all decisions regarding
the functioning of the school are made after careful consideration of the students' needs.
3. Everyone should show respect for self, others, and the school
environment and accept the responsibilities and consequences for their actions.
4. Daily attendance, punctuality, appropriate dress, time management,
and a strong work ethic are attributes of a successful person.
5. Every individual has a right to a safe, nurturing, and disciplined environment.
6. In order for a child to succeed and become a life-long learner, school and home
environments must be mutually reinforcing and consistent.
7. Each student is a valued individual with unique physical, social, emotional,
and intellectual needs.
8. Our school should provide a positive environment to promote the "love of learning."
9. Students and staff will use technology appropriately to enhance learning.
10. Each individual should promote pride.
We will always:
1. Put the interests of the students first.
2. Always hold each individual responsible for his or her actions.
3. Provide a safe and secure environment in all school facilities for students and staff.
4. Employ and retain only dedicated and committed personnel who meet performance expectations.
5. Take pride and have respect in making our school the best.
We will never: COMPROMISE EXCELLENCE
PBIS: Positive Behavior Interventions and Support
School-Wide Expectations and Procedures
Bluejay School Motto
Robinson Proud -
Dare to be a Bluejay!
Do your best work - always
Accept responsibility for your actions
Respect your teachers and other students
Engage yourself in learning
All traffic stay on the right,
All voices keep quiet,
Walk in the blue,
Whatever you do,
Hall procedures are for everyone,
All students have the right to learn in a safe, caring, and disciplined environment!